UPS delivery hours are awful and the UPS people should go back to Kindergarten since, apparently, they do not know their numbers. When my package STILL did not arrive, I scheduled for a re-delivery and stayed home the ENTIRE day waiting for the guy to show up. Of course, NO ONE showed up and I had to track my package online. But the guy wrote down the wrong tracking number (illegibly, I might add since I spent half an hour trying to decipher the chicken scratch) so I could not find my package, as "no such tracking number exists". In the end, I've never received my package and received a refund for my item.
Then for my second package, I missed the guy by an hour and had to pick it up at a UPS Access Point, 1440 Ralph Ave, like it said on the delivery slip. I went to this location, only to find out it was a construction zone. When I went online to confirm the address, I found out it was NOT 1440 Ralph Ave, but 1940 Ralph Ave. How THE *** does someone mess up a "9" with a "4"?!?
Horrible, simply idiotic these people.
(I wish I had the other slip too, so I can show the chicken scratch tracking number, but I threw it away in frustration a month ago.)
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Ups Home Delivery
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..."
- "Radiator in my truck started leaking (plastic tanks) - so I ordered a new all metal radiator. UPS shows up and my wife sees the box and told him..."
- "I am a chronic pain patient. I use the home delivery service offered through my employer's insurance. My package was due for delivery on December 15, 2014. I paid for..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I purchased two pairs of pants which my daughter-in-law thought would work well. They had reinforced (ha!) knees and looked really cute on line. My 3 1/2 year..."
- "So infinity client hits my truck while it were (PARK)not bothing no one. So the first request they gave me was they needed a report from they client okay they..."
- "Purchased the Adonis Chaise in December of 2015. Received it in May of 2016. We removed the chair from the box and put it in our showroom. ..."