UPS delivery hours are awful and the UPS people should go back to Kindergarten since, apparently, they do not know their numbers. When my package STILL did not arrive, I scheduled for a re-delivery and stayed home the ENTIRE day waiting for the guy to show up. Of course, NO ONE showed up and I had to track my package online. But the guy wrote down the wrong tracking number (illegibly, I might add since I spent half an hour trying to decipher the chicken scratch) so I could not find my package, as "no such tracking number exists". In the end, I've never received my package and received a refund for my item.
Then for my second package, I missed the guy by an hour and had to pick it up at a UPS Access Point, 1440 Ralph Ave, like it said on the delivery slip. I went to this location, only to find out it was a construction zone. When I went online to confirm the address, I found out it was NOT 1440 Ralph Ave, but 1940 Ralph Ave. How THE *** does someone mess up a "9" with a "4"?!?
Horrible, simply idiotic these people.
(I wish I had the other slip too, so I can show the chicken scratch tracking number, but I threw it away in frustration a month ago.)
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Ups Home Delivery
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had my personal things came from India by UPS. Everything was packed by professional courier agency as per guidelines of UPS. UPS-India does not accept any loose parcels or..."
- "UPS Claims DisputePackage was picked up by UPS at my home 2/15/13 (Friday) in DelawareThe item was wrapped and taped with card board, forming an inner box around the item,..."
- "I received a pair of shoes that I had ordered online and the box looked like it had been crushed in a trash compactor and then a raccoon tried to..."
- "Product damaged my coat see photos ..."
- ". I waited 2 hours for a Bus too go to NYC from ATLANTIC CITY!! A lady in a WALKER cut the line too be first on the BUS!!..."
- "I expected to receive my FedEx package shopped on Walmart by Friday August 12th but didn’t. I called the FedEx customer service (800) 463-3339 and was told I need to..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."