UPS delivery hours are awful and the UPS people should go back to Kindergarten since, apparently, they do not know their numbers. When my package STILL did not arrive, I scheduled for a re-delivery and stayed home the ENTIRE day waiting for the guy to show up. Of course, NO ONE showed up and I had to track my package online. But the guy wrote down the wrong tracking number (illegibly, I might add since I spent half an hour trying to decipher the chicken scratch) so I could not find my package, as "no such tracking number exists". In the end, I've never received my package and received a refund for my item.
Then for my second package, I missed the guy by an hour and had to pick it up at a UPS Access Point, 1440 Ralph Ave, like it said on the delivery slip. I went to this location, only to find out it was a construction zone. When I went online to confirm the address, I found out it was NOT 1440 Ralph Ave, but 1940 Ralph Ave. How THE *** does someone mess up a "9" with a "4"?!?
Horrible, simply idiotic these people.
(I wish I had the other slip too, so I can show the chicken scratch tracking number, but I threw it away in frustration a month ago.)
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Ups Home Delivery
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I shipped a Beautiful Bicycle which was destroyed by UPS over Christmas. This Claim was denied by UPS. They say a bicycle box is not strong enough to hold bicycles...."
- "hardly ever get a package anymore that is not busted open, sometimes small holes or big tears. received two orders this week in different towns both had huge tears on..."
- "I have an expressed written submitted request for "signature only delivery with UPS. UPS is NOT to leave a package without my signature! Today for the 3rd time in..."
- "Myself & my 2 daughters had individual etsy shops. None of our stuff are related or repeated. I sold Bath & body, my oldest sold high end handcrafted garments &..."
- "I purchased $218 of golf balls from rockbottom golf. Ups said the box was delivered on April 12th. Rockbottom call center says they will get back to you in 4..."
- "Balto passed away 16 days after his third birthday, on August 18, 2016 from complications from cervical spinal stenosis. I do not own any kennels, I am a school teacher..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."