Brooklyn, New York
1.8
Turnaround Time

UPS delivery hours are awful and the UPS people should go back to Kindergarten since, apparently, they do not know their numbers. When my package STILL did not arrive, I scheduled for a re-delivery and stayed home the ENTIRE day waiting for the guy to show up. Of course, NO ONE showed up and I had to track my package online. But the guy wrote down the wrong tracking number (illegibly, I might add since I spent half an hour trying to decipher the chicken scratch) so I could not find my package, as "no such tracking number exists". In the end, I've never received my package and received a refund for my item.

Then for my second package, I missed the guy by an hour and had to pick it up at a UPS Access Point, 1440 Ralph Ave, like it said on the delivery slip. I went to this location, only to find out it was a construction zone. When I went online to confirm the address, I found out it was NOT 1440 Ralph Ave, but 1940 Ralph Ave. How THE *** does someone mess up a "9" with a "4"?!?

Horrible, simply idiotic these people.

(I wish I had the other slip too, so I can show the chicken scratch tracking number, but I threw it away in frustration a month ago.)

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion