Review about Ups Delivery Confirmation Signature Required from Bellevue, Washington
I have an expressed written submitted request for "signature only delivery with UPS.UPS is NOT to leave a package without my signature!
Today for the 3rd time in 2015 UPS has left a package on the premises WITHOUT the signature, at risk & exposed to theft, without my being home!! UPS Has the WORSE customer service except for 1 driver several years ago. UPS has an "Ongoing" habit breaking their own rules where the drivers will make 2-3 delivery attempts in "the SAME DAY" To Avoid having to return the 3 daily attempts as stated & quoted upon calling, their rules! UPS Drivers have been doing this for years & getting away with it UNLESS we as consumers complain (wThe high rip-off cost of delivery charges we pay, we should & read reviews).
UPS also has a extremely bad habit in our Urban city of leaving your package "wherever they deem they want"! Some years ago during the holidays I had 6 packages UPS 'distributed' around my block to neighbors I didn't even know; 2 packages were stolen, 1 pkg was found at the side door, & a very package was given to a neighbor, fortunately honest enough to bring over OR I would never known!! I filed a complaint with UPS & the store & my 2 items were replaced! I am totally pissed because 1 driver I witness him as the driver who left the pkg, he denied it, was very rude & didn't seem to care!
Today 7/31/15 UPS Can identify who was the driver on my Route who failed to get a signature & Took the UPS note as evidence!
If Companies need to know their relationship with UPS is in jeopardy of causing them to lose business as well as UPS!I Will file a Formal Complaint with UPS & LG Products
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Ups Delivery Confirmation Signature Required
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The pictures say it all. UPS crushed, dented, and put wholes in the NEW box with four ceramic heirlooms being sent home from my recently deceased mother-in-laws estate. ..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "We went to UPS store Loveland CO to ship perishable for gift for my fathers birthday. Store told us what to buy for inner packaging and shipment guidelines which..."
- "Checked into room immediately left for motor speedway upon returning to our room and getting ready to sleep I found a dirty used tisseue on one bed, the other had..."
- "We have had a Petco Pals Reward card for nearly 6 months.We shop there frequently and spend A LOT of money. I have never been able to access my Pals Rewards...."
- "Hey I brought a can on Arizona and almost drunk half and it start tasting funny so my husband cut open the can and we found some paper like stuff..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."