Ups - Review about Antique China Set Shipping from Ashburn, Virginia
A relative of mine sent her priceless and irreplaceable antique China to my husband and me.The boxes that came in were banged up pretty bad.
When we opened it, we saw that a portion of it was broken. The box said fragile on it, and it was all wrapped up in bubble wrap and duct taped. There was also a large amount of bubble wrap and protective inside packing material. There is no reason this should of happened.
They have a total disregard for their customer's items. I will NEVER use UPS again. They have lost my business forever.
I wouldn't even give them one star.Worst shipping company or there.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Antique China Set Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had a vent hood scheduled to be delivered on July 12, 2016 from the Shawnee Oklahoma UPS. I waited all day and no delivery. Finally around 6:00 that evening,..."
- "I bought a used digital piano a couple of years ago that came in a professionally designed and built hard shell case made specifically for this item and it arrived..."
- "after the death of my mother i decided to move back to newfoundland.i sold most of my pocessions only keeping 18 boxes in total.phoning several companies i decided u.p.s would..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "Bonjour les amis (es), Moi j'ai acheté une montre téléphone intelligente avec la fente pour puce. Elle est impeccable ! Elle fonctionne parfaitement. C'est vrais que le délais de livraison..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "Love seat springs were broken with a year , hardly used love seat . Called goof proof they told since it can be manufacture defect we cannot claim, called bobs..."
- "In April of this year I ordered. A Seal Skin Supreme Touring cover for my Harley. invoice id 100026560 and paid through Pay.Pal. After 90 days the outer covering turned..."
- "My handbag is only 6mos old & the straps are falling apart. I've tried to contact customer & can't get through. That should be a red flag to everyone. Not..."