Ups - Review about Antique China Set Shipping from Ashburn, Virginia
A relative of mine sent her priceless and irreplaceable antique China to my husband and me.The boxes that came in were banged up pretty bad.
When we opened it, we saw that a portion of it was broken. The box said fragile on it, and it was all wrapped up in bubble wrap and duct taped. There was also a large amount of bubble wrap and protective inside packing material. There is no reason this should of happened.
They have a total disregard for their customer's items. I will NEVER use UPS again. They have lost my business forever.
I wouldn't even give them one star.Worst shipping company or there.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Antique China Set Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a used digital piano a couple of years ago that came in a professionally designed and built hard shell case made specifically for this item and it arrived..."
- "I am absolutely *** FURIOUS with ups... Someone had ordered me a sex machine from Amazon, and the store owner of the parcel that was ordered chose to use ups......"
- "Here's the video. I recommend sharing this to @UPS on Twitter http://youtu.be/zHOoJKNGfnk I have more video of the UPS driver arriving. I'm not sure what all I should do about this..."
- "I have a 2 story home built in October 2003 with a move-in 2004 FEB. For 12 years we have had a noisy furnace at the air intake. ..."
- "When I ordered my hot tub cover it took several weeks for me to get it. When I received it was the wrong size and poor quality. The..."
- "I shipped my book in the middle of March, they received my textbooks a week later and I haven't received money back until TODAY May 22th! They told me they..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."