After receiving the 1st sticky notice 7.01.13(it wasn't addressed to me, but I was the only one in the duplex who'd ordered anything recently) that stated a signature was needed for delivery, I called UPS promply to confirm that my package could be picked up at the facility when I was able to do so on the 11th, which was within the time frame allotted. No problem, the rep stated.

On 7.8.2013, the shipper sent me an e-mail stating that my shipment was returned as "undeliverable." My shipment wasn't something that could be ordered for the same price again. To say that I was upset would be an understatement.

Thirty minutes later, the agent I spoke to could only apologize and say that he'd pass on the information. Another agent left a message in apologetic tones on Monday, but I was unable to return the call due to work obligations. I'm not expecting anything but another series of apologies (which provides me with absolutely no recourse), but I'm certainly going to try for something.

Ironically, I received a postcard a few days ago that assured me that my shipment would be available until the 11th.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments