Louisa, Virginia
3.3

The address was correct, in fact it was to a government facility in New Boston, Texas which is a part of Texarkana.A government person gave me the address, with a Texarkana zipcode.

They said it delivers like that all the time even from UPS. But because of the technicality they shipped it back to me anyway. An I even called them, and talked to a customer rep, I explained what happened. Even though, they realize the situation, he just didn't care and said I would have to pay all of the fees before redelivery.

I expect to pay the shipping back out, but he really could have waived the return ship fee.

I ended up paying well over $300 for the first time to ship out, the shipping back to me, and them me having to reship on 2 boxes.It is crazy.

Next time I will use FedEx, at least they care about their customers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $150. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about shipping service from Ups was poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments