I had a hard date for the delivery of items I purchased for a client, when the day of delivery came, I checked the status of it and it changed to "rescheduled".Is that some crappy way of saying they screwed the pooch and won't be able tp stand up to their promised delivery date?

I paid for a service, I should get what I paid for. The two people I spoke to about this were like "oh well, nothing I can do". I hate UPS. At least we all know USPS is incompetent, but a company we pay major money to should deliver when they say they will.

I lost money on this deal and they have no regrets or remorse for their screw up.Yes, I'm extremely pissed as well as my customer.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups delivery for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments