4.3
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I don't think that UPS should be the one who decides on what packages require a signature.I had ordered some perishable items via 2-day Air.

UPS decided that they wanted a signature in order to leave the package. Because this was a Friday, the next scheduled delivery day was the following Monday. The items are going to be ruined, and will be going straight into the trash. The vendor had e-mailed me telling me that they had requested that UPS leave the box without signature.

Unfortunately, for the vendor, I will not order any other items from them if UPS keeps requesting a signature.Not all of us have the luxury of having someone available to receive the shipment.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was requiring signature. Author liked the most tracking tool. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups 2nd day air for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments