I ordered a phone and of course paid for shipping through a phone carrier.on the day of delivery I sat in front of my door all day waiting for them to arrive.

Finally at 5pm the driver arrives and starts to walk up to my door. I open the door (very excited) and here he pulls up the box, half way opened and empty and he says " Im sorry ma'am looks like some one got a hold to your product, it must had been an iphone, I dont know how they be knowing what boxes those phones come in, do you want to refuse the package". In shock I respond *** yes a refuse an empty *** box. I quickly call ups customer service and just because I have refused the package I am told that I must wait for the package to get back to the warehouse in order to start a claim.

What the ***!!!!!!!!!!!!so Im on another 30 day wait for a phone.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $900. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups delivery service from Ups was bad service, drivers and delivery practice Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments