Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I've been house-bound for FOUR DAYS because i need to sign for an expensive package that they keep promising to deliver, but they never show.Driver lied and said attempted delivery at a time that I was in the same room as my front door.

Today I watched the truck drive past my house without stopping. I've phoned, written, escalated, posted to their FB and Twitter, messaged customer service (there's a joke) and I'm nowhere. Their depot is 45 minutes from my house! And they can't make a delivery in 4 days??

IDIOTS!It took less time to get from Chicago to Vancouver Canada than it's taking to make it the 45 minutes from their depot to my house.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

The same thing is happening to me right now!I hate having to sign for a package as I sit around, wasting time and still not getting my package.

This is day two. I saw the driver in front of the house so I opened the door and waited. He never exited the vehicle and drove away without delivering the package at 5:34 pm (the end time was supposed to be 5:30 pm). I looked for a tag to show that he had attempted delivery but there was none to be found.

They will have to prove to me that they attempted to make a delivery. I have also contacted the winery that sent the package and asked them to track/cancel the order and refund the money to my daughter and her husband as this was a Christmas gift.

I will ask EVERY business I use online who they use for shipping and will not order from any company that uses UPS.I have wasted enough of my time with these incompetents already.