I live at 136 Mosby Circle in Warrenton, Virginia. My home office window looks out on the - private - street that circles the neighborhood and has a posted speed limit of 10 MPH due to its mixed use by pedestrians (including children) and automobiles.

I've observed the UPS delivery truck speeding - at more than 25 MPH -

past my house on numerous occasions, but it was only today (30 Sep) - around 1115 - that I was able to confront him. I told him in no uncertain terms that he was not to speed in the neighborhood again. But he gave no indication that he took the warning seriously.

I'd ask that someone in authority gain his attention and curb his reckless behavior. I do not wish to have another confrontation w/the individual over this matter.

D.A. Crowe

703-283-1264

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. DACROWE stated that there is a room for improvement of reckless driving. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "reckless driving" of ups vehicle driver. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups vehicle driver in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Palmyra, Pennsylvania, United States #1221649

Why would u put your real address on here?

Puyallup, Washington, United States #1221565

So I guess you own a Rader gun to know exactly how fast he was going or was you going by sound

If you got pulled over by a cop and he said you sound like you was breaking the speed limit would you be ok with that

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1221485