Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

UPS has been sitting on my package for 12 days now.They refuse to deliver even though the address is 100% accurate, there's no issues with my street or driveway, there's no dogs on my property..etc....No valid excuses at all!

My house is super easy to find and they have been here 100's of times in the past but suddenly they decided that doing their job is just too difficult. I have contacted UPS reps who have in turn contacted the office where the package is being held (since I can't call them directly) and confirmed that there is NO reason it should not have been delivered. Those reps have left messages with the supervisor there, have marked my shipment as being urgent and yet still they refuse to do their job! I have wasted many hours calling over and over again only to be treated like ***, left on hold, lied to repeatedly and even hung up on.

I'm way past frustrated by this, more like raging pissed at this point.

I am disabled and they know this but said the only way I was ever going to get my package...you know, the one I paid good money to have shipped...was to drive 45 miles in the snow, fog, and ice and go get it myself!As I said, I'm disabled and this not only creates a huge hardship on me I'm pretty sure this is illegal too.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: How rude they are.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1275782

Contact whomever you bought the merchandise from and tell them the problem.If you paid by credit card, then you can dispute the charge.

I do hope you didn't pay via a debit card, mate. In any event, the vendor is responsible for getting the product you ordered delivered to you. If they do not, then don't pay them. All this being said, I see no reason given by you for the refusal to deliver by UPS.

What is the reason they gave you?They must have said something.