This is one of those UPS places.I went there to return one of my JC Penny caltaloguue purchases since JC Penny had tied up with them to faciliate free returns and exchanges of things bought online.

I go and there is no one. I wait for 10 min, after which the owner (named Pankaj Teli) walks in. I hand him my merchandise with the invoice that came with it and then says he cannot see any price on it. I told him that was the only slip that I got from JC Penny other than my electronic recepipt.

He says it will take him a long time to refund theat return since he will have to talk to a JCP representative about it, and started attending to the customer behind me in line. I told him if he had a computer, I could send him the elcetronic receipt if that helped (rememebr though this was all through no fault of mine). he refused saying computer was for internal use only. He told me I could either come back later, or got to another store if I was in a hurry.

They happen to be the only ones offering this service for JCP witin a 10 mile. SO my only option now is to keep putting up with his obnoxious and unprofessional behaviour, so make the 10 mi.

trip every time I have to use this service.I may as well stop buying from JCP online.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments