UPS came to our business on March 3rd for delivery when the store is closed. Placed at the door "will call".

I called the sender. The sender said they did not request a will call.

I paid for shipping. I am not a *** to waste gas and pick up my product. Called on March 4th the 1800 number for UPS and I was told it will be delivered the next day 3/5/15.

Got a call from Chuckee of UPS San Marcos.He said he is doing a courtesy call for a will call. I told him I will not pick up the product no one told anyone that this shipment was a will call and I would like to talk to the supervisor. He called around 12:24 pm

He said he will tell the supervisor but did not get a call back.

I called and called to 1800 and the San Marcos to speak to the supervisor. Waited on the phone hours after hours but the supervisor did not speak to me.I ask John of 1800 if there is a note saying it is to be delivered today. He said nothing but there was a report at 12:01 that I called on March 4th. Chuckee never told me that, when I asked him on March 5th. According to John the call was completed @12:48 but there was no delivery date.

I would like the supervisor to talk to me regarding this problem and the last year problem.

I also want a refund on my shipping charges. I lost sales because my client is waiting for this shipment on the 3rd. This is a recurring problem.

This person wrote the review because of "lying driver, delayed delivery" of other product from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was incompetent delivery driver, no supervisor to talk too, delayed delivery and unethical business practices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments