2.5
Tracking Tool

I live in an apartment complex where if I am not home the drivers leave it with the office staff.They are suppose to put a sticker on my door so that I have notice of attempted delivery.

The last three delivers they have not left a notice and I know I was home two of those days all day. Their have been several other delivers that I have not received delivery notices on this year.

They use to be good and reliable but not any more.Forget calling the 800 number as they don't even speak or understand English.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was ups at all and customer service agent. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments