I went into the UPS office today Wednesday 12-18-13 to have a letter notarized and to have a letter mailed.I had the most unpleasant experience with David Logan.

Mr Logan was just finishing up with another customer, he peeked his head to the side and asked "what do you need" I explained to him with I needed and his response was totally unexpected. Sir he said in about 20 minutes I'm going to have about 15 to 20 people in here. You know my regular customers. Dumfounded I asked aren't I a customer.

Rolling his eyes he said I'm by myself and cant get tied up with you. I responded Sir I don't think it will take 20 minutes to notarize 1 letter sir. At that point I was told "TO GET THE *** OUT OF HIS STORE" by David Logan. I took a few steps then when to the counter again asked for his name and his manager.

He pointed to his name tag Dav that's my name. NOW GET OUT...at that point I left just shaking my head.

Mr Logan had no problem helping the Caucasian woman out in front of myself.I felt very disrespected and belittled.

Review about: Ups Manager.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Troy, New York, United States #761608

You did not mention the location of the store.I want to go...and I dare that cracker motherfker to come at me with that rhetoric!

Personally don't care what he believes in but he CANNOT be allowed to treat paying customers according to his misguided convictions!UPS...YOU NEED TO HANDLE THIS and quickly!

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #760695

This is better placed in the UPS Store area.