I purchased a laptop last week from QVC.Got the email from them with the tracking number provided stating that I was going to get my package by the 20th of this month.

Been tracking the package since I received the tracking number. I noticed that there were no updates, but I figured it should be fine since the UPS app stated it was to be delivered by end of day on the 20th. Since I work at a law firm and was going to be at the office until late, I took advantage of their option to have the package delivered to a UPS Store. I've been trying to follow up with them since yesterday only to find out this morning that the package was never scanned again since the initial scan, which explains the zero updates on the tracking number, and that the package is now being considered lost.

QVC says I have to wait until the investigation clears before they will issue me a refund.

Also, to add insult to injury, the laptop I ordered has been sold out.I feel your pain!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments