Delivery-First Attempt: I was at work but checked the tracking every hour on the hour till 9 PM that day. No updates until the next day where tracking said that delivery was attempted at 1:15PM. There were no notice on my front door.
Delivery-Second Attempt: We literally waited around close to our door and constantly checked the tracking. We even postponed our gym workout to make sure we were physically there to hear them knock. From 4 PM-7:11 PM, we waited until I finally checked and saw that a 2nd attempt has been made at 6:47 PM!!! We never heard a knock nor did we see a notice of any attempt!!! My boyfriend rushed out to see if he was able to catch the UPS driver since it wasn't that long ago but to no avail. I was so frustrated that I did a live chat via UPS and they just said that sorry that we didn't receive our package even though we were home. I refuse to let them give me that excuse and ask how was that possible? Was I suppose to leave my door wide open? They proceeded to tell me that I will get a call from them around 9 AM the next day.
After all that, we decide to walk out of our building and go to the gym. This is when we saw our and another neighbor's Attempt notice. We were so horrified because it was stuck on the external door of our building which we share with 14 or 15 neighbors. Not only were they too lazy to go through our building to post the notice on our door but lied about attempted deliveries on both occasion.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Its just this order i am very upset with ups about
What I disliked
- Driver lied about delivery attempt
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- I just want there to be some kind of consequences for the delivery guy and reassure us that UPS will try to minimize this from happening again especially with the holidays coming up in a few months.
- Product or service
- Ups Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I don't know what is going on with UPS, the last few packages I've received from them look like they've been through a tornado! Again, the other day, I..."
- "Never recieved my package. UPS blames it on BabiesRus and that they should be held responsible. I spoke with a supervisor on the phone and he was basically an ***...."
- "Ordered a MacBook Pro off of Apple's website, was sent to UPS from Apple the next day. I get a Friday delivery date from UPS with expedited 2nd Day Air,..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "I bought the oasis/chestnut blended leather sectional with two recliners and a storage Otto w/caster about three years ago and I have taken care of them cleaning with leather care..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."