Delivery-First Attempt: I was at work but checked the tracking every hour on the hour till 9 PM that day. No updates until the next day where tracking said that delivery was attempted at 1:15PM. There were no notice on my front door.
Delivery-Second Attempt: We literally waited around close to our door and constantly checked the tracking. We even postponed our gym workout to make sure we were physically there to hear them knock. From 4 PM-7:11 PM, we waited until I finally checked and saw that a 2nd attempt has been made at 6:47 PM!!! We never heard a knock nor did we see a notice of any attempt!!! My boyfriend rushed out to see if he was able to catch the UPS driver since it wasn't that long ago but to no avail. I was so frustrated that I did a live chat via UPS and they just said that sorry that we didn't receive our package even though we were home. I refuse to let them give me that excuse and ask how was that possible? Was I suppose to leave my door wide open? They proceeded to tell me that I will get a call from them around 9 AM the next day.
After all that, we decide to walk out of our building and go to the gym. This is when we saw our and another neighbor's Attempt notice. We were so horrified because it was stuck on the external door of our building which we share with 14 or 15 neighbors. Not only were they too lazy to go through our building to post the notice on our door but lied about attempted deliveries on both occasion.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Its just this order i am very upset with ups about
What I disliked
- Driver lied about delivery attempt
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- I just want there to be some kind of consequences for the delivery guy and reassure us that UPS will try to minimize this from happening again especially with the holidays coming up in a few months.
- Product or service
- Ups Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a pool online delivery date was on time HOWEVER it was delivered in the wrong position, the box was a complete mess! Wholes in the top bottom middle..."
- "UPS damaged my art work and never even returned my repeated call. I tried with my local store, called and emailed them many times. They responded and assured that someone..."
- "I am a chronic pain patient. I use the home delivery service offered through my employer's insurance. My package was due for delivery on December 15, 2014. I paid for..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "My experience with Vacation Rental Pros has been nothing short of horrific. My family booked a large beach house near Vilano Beach, Fla., for a weeklong stay beginning Oct. 8...."
- "I've had my NetSpend account for well over 2 years now. My direct deposit from work goes into this account as well as my tax refund deposit. I recently decided..."
- "This is a great story! I got a call that the Glendale police were at my home looking for my husband for a hit and run, I call him he is..."