I normally don't give companies bad reviews but oh just for you, UPS.I made a purchase a few days ago on forever 21.

Today I noticed I sent it to my old address, (we recently just moved). It was my mistake and since it was a few days ago, Forever 21 couldn't do anything about it. So I made an account on UPS, tried having my address changed but of course, those greedy grinches want money to have my address changed. Thought the nightmare ended.

NOPE! Apparently a code was supposed to be sent to my phone to verify to have my address changed. No code. So I went to option #2 and I'll be having my code mailed to me in like 3-5 days.

Chatted with like 5 different employees. They were very helpful and I could tell they were just doing their job. So no fault there. The customer service was helpful but it's the dang company that makes me want to chop my eyeballs in halves.

Payed 4$ to upgrade, to change the address, they didn't send me a code, so Im having it mailed to me but screw that. Just gonna have to cancel the whole order and request my money back from UPS and have the package go back and request it all over again. Just wonder if it will all go through.

Overall, it's best if you avoid UPS if you usually make mistakes with your order.FedEx all the way!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of ups shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most helpful customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments