Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I sent my mother in law a gift that was scheduled to arrive last Friday. End of day the UPS driver put on the tracking invalid address please up date.

I double checked her address is *** South *** East. I put it in the computer. The driver claims there is no such thing as *** South basically he said the address is exactly what I put in just no South. So I fixed the address to what he claimed was correct.

The package was never delivered. I call UPS and was told that the original address was correct, and that there was no need to have changed it. They fixed the address, and said there is nothing they can do it has to be re delivered Monday. Today I check the tracking the package is scheduled to be delivered end of Day Tuesday.

I am livid! I call and they tell me, “We can’t send it today, because you sent in two requests of address changes.” I told them “Because YOUR driver made the mistake!

Then you guys said the first address was correct and changed it back!” they kept saying “Ma’am YOU changed the address Friday, and then changed the address again in the same day.” I said “well duh because your driver screwed up the address. I’m being told this is all my fault for updating the address and there is nothing they can do.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Bad service, Company policy, Untimely delivery.

Comments