Bandera, Texas
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

On 4/9/2015 they try to deliver my medicine from san Antonio tx, another time they always deliver first thing in the mornings.Today they put a ups notice that they will deliver the medicine before 10:30 am I put all my work on the side to wait for my medicine and it 11:32 and the ups haven't got to deliver my medicine yet.

WHY THEY PUT A NOTICE ON THE DOOR SAYING THAT THEY WILL DELIVERY AT A TIME AND THEY STILL NOT GET THERE.

I NEED TO WORK AND PICK UP MY KIDS . I call to find out where is my package and they told me that the package is on the truck and they don't know what time is expecting the time to deliver.

What time is going to deliver my medicine.I though that when are medicine it would be fist priority deliver but well .

bella2015 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Ups to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not on time. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups medicine shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments