Saltash, Cornwall

always problems with UPS; was out when the parcel arrived.Note thru the door states that parcel was left at TSM or TSU Stores ( very poor writing ).

"Go to www.ups.com for location point"; this says the parcel was delivered to a completely different address. Where do I go now ?? What do I do to get my parcel ?

This doesn't send unless 100 words - what rubbish is this ? How much more frustration must I be confronted with?

Not 100 words yet - what do I write now ?

I can only think of swear words or abuse.In future, I will insist that my suppliers use DHL; we appear never to have any problems with them.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $9999. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments