Turnaround Time

Ordered prepaid books from barnes and noble who also uses ups they informed me the books would take about a week so said ok and paid my money and ordered the books.I called store to get the tracking number for the package that contain the books .Some how ups didnt have the barcode to scan the package or the label to deliver my books so the sent it back to the store and i had no idea until i called so i have to wait 48 hrs up 72 hrs to be contacted it took me 40 to 50 minutes to talk to someone at customer service at ups then a 26 minute wait for someone to call me back.

Before talking to ups i called the postal service here in burlington nc they said that i needed to call greensboro nc ups cause they couldnt help me but then the man at ups of the 1800 number called back after 26 minutes tried to comfort me but he could tell i was pissed the *** off and kept apologizing and i wasnt angry with him but it was the ladys job at postal service to contact recovery and file a complaint to sorry to do any paper work and her dam job so i end up hoping i dont have to wait 5 to 6 more weeks for books i already paid for what shame .ups get your sh*&!!!t together and serve your costumers my money isnt free

This reviewer shared experience about "pissed off" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $60. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups shipping from Ups was slack of communication, scheduled delivery and ups , but reviewer liked its just this order i am very upset with ups about. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Ups to other companies on our site.

Comments