Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 08, 2015

This review will remain as posted. UPS has been this way for decades; it won't change in my lifetime.

Original review posted by user Apr 08, 2015

UPS service in my area is atrocious. I have watched their drivers "deliver" parcels. They scurry up, toss the package on the porch and speed off. Not even a token knock.

That would be a good experience with UPS, though. I personally have had parcels that went undelivered but were logged in as delivered by the driver. In one case I called UPS about this. After that, the driver started calling me, asking why I was trying to get him fired and harassing me. I called UPS again and his calls stopped.

Over the years packages have routinely been crushed, lost, delivered empty, just about everything you can imagine.

UPS never takes responsibility for any of this. They fend off complaints, claiming poor packaging or saying the package was logged in as delivered, therefore it was delivered and I am wrong.

I have stopped using UPS and will not return.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Unethical business practices, Customer service agent, Incompetent delivery driver, Dishonesty.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 08, 2015.

Comments