First they fail to deliver on the day it was scheduled, then they lost my package.After two hours of working to locate it I finally got a call.

I ask what time will it be here? Oh no, you must come pick it up if you want it today. They instructed me to go straight to the loading dock, so I did. I began to ask a brown shirt about getting my package and, he interrupted me in a very rude tone, and told me customer service opens in an hour.

I finally got abrupt and explained how important the equipment was and that I was told to come straight to the loading dock!

Three people later I got my package.Worst customer service in the shipping industry.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments