Staffordshire, England

I wanted to arrange to return a parcel with a prepaid returns label.As instructed I telephoned UPS call centre on a Tuesday, as the automated system did not recognise my details I spoke to an operative.

She took my details & I firmed me that collection would be that day before 7pm. Nobody came. I then telephoned UPS on Wednesday & this time the automated service recognised my details & arranged collection for Thursday. Thursday afternoon I receive a telephone call to say the driver had gone home ill so they were unlikely to collect parcel that day.

They arranged to collect the following day ( Friday ). Nobody came. I rang customer services again who said they appologise for the issues but if I wanted the parcel collecting on the Friday I should have made arrangements!! They conveniently had no record of the failed collection dates ( although they managed to record my details).

The call centre then informed me the new collection date would be Monday 9am - 1pm. At 12pm I receive a telephone call from UPS ( local centre ) asking for my house number. I ask how far away the driver is only to be told collection can be anytime until 7pm! I inform them that their call centre had made arrangements for a 9-1 collection dye to all the errors & I was told that the call centre should not name those arrangements for the local centres!

As I write this the time is 3pm Monday & I am still waiting for my parcel to be collected.

If it's not returned to the sender soon I will be charged.I would not recommend UPS.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of parcel return from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments