Staffordshire,England

I wanted to arrange to return a parcel with a prepaid returns label. As instructed I telephoned UPS call centre on a Tuesday, as the automated system did not recognise my details I spoke to an operative.

She took my details & I firmed me that collection would be that day before 7pm. Nobody came. I then telephoned UPS on Wednesday & this time the automated service recognised my details & arranged collection for Thursday. Thursday afternoon I receive a telephone call to say the driver had gone home ill so they were unlikely to collect parcel that day.

They arranged to collect the following day ( Friday ). Nobody came. I rang customer services again who said they appologise for the issues but if I wanted the parcel collecting on the Friday I should have made arrangements!! They conveniently had no record of the failed collection dates ( although they managed to record my details).

The call centre then informed me the new collection date would be Monday 9am - 1pm. At 12pm I receive a telephone call from UPS ( local centre ) asking for my house number. I ask how far away the driver is only to be told collection can be anytime until 7pm! I inform them that their call centre had made arrangements for a 9-1 collection dye to all the errors & I was told that the call centre should not name those arrangements for the local centres!

As I write this the time is 3pm Monday & I am still waiting for my parcel to be collected.

If it's not returned to the sender soon I will be charged. I would not recommend UPS.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 09, 2015.

Comments