I am getting some study material from Georgian College. To my bad luck they have selected UPS as delivery agent. On Thursday (5th March), I found a UPS Notice slip attached to my mail box ticked

1) Sorry we missed you (we will try next weekday), 2) Your action is required (someone must be here to accept delivery and sign your package)

Since study material was important, I decided to wait at home on Friday (6th March), called customer service number of UPS to know the details when can expect delivery or driver's contact number. The customer service rep asked about tracking number which unfortunately not supplied to me, instead I tried to gave her Infonotice # 937180256500 but she showed her helpless and informed she can't assist me without tacking number details. I waited till noon at home. Since I was moving out deputed my son (20 years) to stay at home and receive the parcel. No delivery was made. In the evening found another infonotice # 937990552095 paste on my mailbox. Called UPS Customer Service in the evening. This time Rep was able to tell the status based on my infonotice number. Further is said that I have to wait till Monday (9th March) to receive the delivery, also informed that I can't pick in person till 9th as they do not work on Saturday and Sunday. In-spite of speaking to Supervisor result was the same. She gave me address of her warehouse location 3195, Airvay Drive, Mississauga L4V 1C2 and asked me to collect it after 8 AM if I want, but I am not sure about her assurance. I want to know that why UPS people never tried to contact on my cell, as I have given this number to Georgian College along-with my address details. I have only one question that why big institutions are not relying on Canada Post, I experienced that they are more efficient and even if I am not at home they drop the parcel at their store near to my location and leave notice that I can pick it up from there.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups mail service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups mail service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments