Its the holiday season and I get that the delivery people are busy but seriously your only job is to go to customers front door, ring the doorbell, and leave the package.Apparently now they are not required to ring the bell.

I had a package supposedly delivered at 6:52pm while I was sitting on the couch within 10 feet of the front door, but I didn't know something was dropped off because they didn't ring the bell. Because they didn't ring the doorbell someone obviously walked up my flight of stairs to my front door and took the package.

Put had they done that one simple step of notifying me they dropped a package by ringing the doorbell this wouldn't have happened.Doesn't make any sense to not ring the bell, I mean that is the doorbells sole purpose.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $85. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments