I just received my parcel of two books for Amazon.The only way I knew they were delivered was I heard a loud noise when the parcel hit my door.

The driver didn't have common courtesy to ring the bell, knock or do anything that signal a delivery. This is my second complaint about the delivery of my parcels. I have a feeling it is the same driver assigned to this route. I was supposed to receive a call with-in two hours when I filed the last complaint.

Haven't heard a word since I had a conversation with a rep on my computer. What is going on with your service. Tracking # 1 ZWOY 001 03 7184 3728... I will follow this with a letter.

Can't take this anymore.Digusting

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments