I went to the ups office in Barking to pick my parcel. On getting to the depot the customer officer informed me the driver was on his way to the depot with my parcel.

After waiting for more than 3hrs, the customer service officer informed me I would have to return tomorrow to pick my parcel. I informed him I'll be travelling tomorrow and I need to go with the parcel, he said there was nothing he could do to help me as he needs to close for the day so he could join his family at home. Apparently we were three waiting to get our parcel from this driver. The customer services officer returned with their parcel and Told me I need to return for mine tomorrow.

I believe I was treated unfairly becaue these other people came after me and left with their parcel while I had to leave feeling dejected and felt I was being picked on.of us waiting, the other two got their parcel while I was turned .

The most painful aspect was that this officers showed no remorse for his actions as he was laughing and being non chalk ant. I had to leave without the parcel and there was no apology whatsoever from the officer.

Having said all these, I believe my colour was taken for granted. I left feeling cheated and devastated and felt I was treated unfairly by this gentleman. Lastly this trip cost me £20 because I had to get a cab to bring me home.

I do not know why I should suffer for his negligence to work and I

would appreciate if my complaint is looked into and addressed appropriately.

Tracking no; 1Z0XY194683395137

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments