1.5
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I have a delivery that needs signature. However, the first attempt was unsuccessful because I was not home (I work all day).

They left a notice of their attempt. Their next delivery would be next day at 10-12pm, also a time when I won't be available (who is available at that time when most people work??). When I tried to reschedule another time for another day on their UPS.com, it would COST ME EXTRA $5 in order to change to another time or another address!!

When I tried to talk to customer service, they couldn't do anything and all they could offer is: go to MyUPS.com.

So, they have my package and they have NO incentive whatsoever to offer any customer service at all and they just want more money on my behalf!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Delivery, Customer service agent, Overcharging rate.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 21, 2015.

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #949556

YOU are the one who elected to have it sent to an address where no one would be available!

It is your responsibility to have it sent an address where a person would be available, such as your work or a neighbor who is always home.

Of course there is an extra charge to change the address from the original address.

Of course if you wanted it sent to this other address, should have had it sent to that address in the first place.

The driver has a route to follow, and to change the route would mean others do not get their packages.