ordered a part to be delivered from manufacturer, ordered 2nd day delivery.Should of been to us by Thursday.

weather was bad so the delivery was pushed off to the next day it said. Still nothing on Friday so called and found out that the semi was in Portland, but was still not unloaded and brought to the distribution center yet. So they said it would be Monday now. Then got a notice on Monday that it was not going to be delivered until Tuesday.

so we got on the phone, talked to Asia, talked to Nevada, and who know's where else, trying to get a hold of someone so we could locate package and pick up and deliver ourselves. Finally got ahold of someone and we get to pick package at distribution center at 8pm tonight. Still can not figure out why the truck sat for 5 days in Portland and not unloaded or delivered. they need to get a better system.

This wouldn't of been so bad but this motor was for an elderly man with no heat. it's been 12 degrees at night. They didn't seem to care when I explained that to them. Horrible customer service, was shocked I was talking to Asia, and they couldn't transfer me to someone in my own country.

Next time will not be using UPS lost my faith.On to another carrier.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments