Resolved

Update by user Aug 07, 2015

Finally I found out that it was left at the post office and they put it in someone's mail box.

Original review posted by user Jul 28, 2015

I order a item on Ebay, never got it!.They gave me a tracking number so I looked for the delivery date.

It said sometime between 3 and 7 days. I happened to not be home when they came (due to unclear delivery date). No memo or any information was given so I didn't realize I missed it. Now I check and my tracking number has expired.

They shipping details say it is being held (Doesn't say where) and that I was notified. I was not notified in any way, and now I won't be receiving my item.

No help from customer service.I will never again use this shipping service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with tracking tool. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $15. Ups needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

The delivery notice probably blew away while you were eating cheetohs and watching game of thrones