No one was home when the package was deliver, so the driver left a note saying the package would be deliver the next business day. So we waited a few days still no package, I called 1-800-833-9943 to advised.

The rep I spoke to was very rude, I advised my package was not re-delivered as indicated on the note left by driver. I was told the package could be sent out again which would take 2-3 days. I let the rep know that didn’t work for me. So the rep advised me to pick the package up.

Which this didn’t work for me simply because I paid for expedited shipping. At this point, I was having no luck so requested to speak to a supervisor. I was placed on hold for 45 minutes, no one answered. So I called back and spoke to the same rep, placed on hold again for 10 minutes, still no answer.

I hang up, then I get a call from a supervisor, who had an attitude worse than the phone rep. I explained the situation, and her response was I could wait 2-3 day to have package sent back to me or I could pick up the package.

I let her know neither option worked for me. Now the supervisor is upset and told me she was trying to help and if she wasn’t helping she wouldn’t have wasted her time to call me back and hung up the phone!

Review about: Ups Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Comments