Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I purchased several things from HSN that get delivered through UPS.Friday July 1st missed the delivery.

Won't attempt again until Tuesday 7/05. I called so that I can pickup at UPS Access store that is less than a mile from my home. Which it states you can do on Sorry we missed you notice. Only to have the customer service rep tell me that there is an additional $6 charge.

Youn would think taht would be on notice and with the amount of biz they do with HSN customer they would accommodate the customer. Well I hope They eventually find me at home and god forbid for HSN if I'm not blown away with my purchase it's going back. UPS has me second guessing ever buying anything if it's not in a store.

Which hurts them and HSN.Customers beware!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was notice of additional charge. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments