I received an e-mail stating that I will receive a package between 1 and 5 pm on Thursday.I made arrangements to be home since the package required a payment.

They did not show up and I received another e-mail that the package will be delivered next day between same times. I made arrangements to be home at that time again. Well, the package did not arrive. The e-mail I received this time was that a delivery attempt was made but there was no one home to receive it!

I was home the whole time, there was no note at the door... When I contacted UPS they offered me to go pick up my package! I received a call that the driver said that he waited 5 min in front of my house. I can believe that the driver has spent 5 min in front of a house but that was not my house for sure.

When I told that this is a poor customer service and they should not be charging me for delivery of my package they said that I should take this request to the shipper!! It is just infuriating how they have no value of their customer's time. I will avoid UPS in the future at any occasion.

No one is perfect, we all mistakes, but good business know how to properly handle mistakes.UPS IS NOT ONE OF THEM!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was estimated delivery time and seeming inefficiency of ups operations. Author liked the most phone number to chase up and english speaking employees. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups and ups pick up service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments