I received an e-mail stating that I will receive a package between 1 and 5 pm on Thursday. I made arrangements to be home since the package required a payment.

They did not show up and I received another e-mail that the package will be delivered next day between same times. I made arrangements to be home at that time again. Well, the package did not arrive. The e-mail I received this time was that a delivery attempt was made but there was no one home to receive it!

I was home the whole time, there was no note at the door... When I contacted UPS they offered me to go pick up my package! I received a call that the driver said that he waited 5 min in front of my house. I can believe that the driver has spent 5 min in front of a house but that was not my house for sure.

When I told that this is a poor customer service and they should not be charging me for delivery of my package they said that I should take this request to the shipper!! It is just infuriating how they have no value of their customer's time. I will avoid UPS in the future at any occasion.

No one is perfect, we all mistakes, but good business know how to properly handle mistakes. UPS IS NOT ONE OF THEM!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Pick Up Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Phone number to chase up, English speaking employees.

I didn't like: Estimated delivery time, Seeming inefficiency of ups operations.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 28, 2015.

Comments