I have package that was shipped from a store on May 18, 2015, after a week I was wondering what happened with the package I bought from the store.I called the salesperson and asked where's my packaged and she gave me the tracking number.

I called the UPS and transferred me to a customer service, so I gave the tracking number and they said it was in a warehouse and told to pick it up from the warehouse. I told them that I had it shipped to my house not in the warehouse and I paid for the shipping so I wanted to be delivered in my house since I'm not driving. But he still insisted for me to go pick up in the warehouse. So I said I wanted to be delivered in my house so he said to be delivered on Tuesday June 2, 2015.

Today is June 3 but unfortunately nothing is delivered. I'm so disappointed with the service two weeks waiting still undelivered package. Customer is good as nothing.doesn't even apologized for the hassle, and inconvenience. Paid $27 for the delivery, which is not worth.

This should be refunded.No more for UPS poor service!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service attitude and worse experience ever. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments