I have package that was shipped from a store on May 18, 2015, after a week I was wondering what happened with the package I bought from the store. I called the salesperson and asked where's my packaged and she gave me the tracking number.

I called the UPS and transferred me to a customer service, so I gave the tracking number and they said it was in a warehouse and told to pick it up from the warehouse. I told them that I had it shipped to my house not in the warehouse and I paid for the shipping so I wanted to be delivered in my house since I'm not driving. But he still insisted for me to go pick up in the warehouse. So I said I wanted to be delivered in my house so he said to be delivered on Tuesday June 2, 2015.

Today is June 3 but unfortunately nothing is delivered. I'm so disappointed with the service two weeks waiting still undelivered package. Customer is good as nothing.doesn't even apologized for the hassle, and inconvenience. Paid $27 for the delivery, which is not worth.

This should be refunded. No more for UPS poor service!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Customer service attitude, Worse experience ever, Worst shipping company.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 03, 2015.

Comments