I missed by first two delivery attempts because I was at work. That's fine. One the third and final attempt, I stayed at home all day, waited a few hours outside on the curb for the driver, and I even signed the back of the second delivery slip so that the driver could just leave the package by my door. I still did not get my package.

I contacted their online live chat support explaining what happened, and they said that a customer service representative will reach out to me in the morning. In the morning, they called and let it ring two times before hanging up. I wasn't able to get to the phone in just two rings, but that's fine. I tried calling back immediately, but the line was busy. I attempted to call back ten more times with no luck.

This is going to be the last time that I will ever have anything shipped through UPS. If I am trying to order something online that requires UPS shipping, I simply will just not complete my order and walk away. I mean, what's the difference between having it shipped by UPS and not buying the item? You won't get the package either way.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments