Update by user Jul 02, 2013

I was very surprised and happy to receive a call from UPS management stating that they want to work with me to resolve the delivery problems at my home. I hope this is the case. I have been a long time customer with UPS and it would be a disappointment and an inconvenience to have to work with other delivery companies.

Original review posted by user Jul 02, 2013

I live in Arizona; it gets extremely hot here in the summer and UPS will not take the time to deliver packages to the front door of the house nor will they take the time to honk the horn of the truck when they're here; instead, what the drivers do is just dump all my packages roadside.This means I've had numerous packages sit out in boiling heat and the contents ruined.

There is no such thing as UPS customer service. I have spoken with numerous so-called UPS customer service supervisors and nothing has changed with the delivery problems. I have been told that they don't have enough trucks available to do anything but a one time delivery of packages, its up to driver discretion how packages will be left, and I can request that no packages be left at my home and instead pick up my packages at UPS distribution center, but if I request that service I'll never be able to have home delivery again. There is no such thing as UPS customer relations.

UPS is a huge corporate conglomeration at this point and every UPS customer service person can be designated as a supervisor to help with problems and complaints.

That means every supervisor has a different story and a different resolution and the bottom line is that no one at UPS is held accountable for customer service.Use UPS at your own risk.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments