12/21/2015

My parents took a care package to a UPS to pack and ship to Texas.After opening the package I found nothing had been packed and the contents had been spilled in the box and some of the contents had been contaminated with a damaged carton of Chicken broth.

The box and most of its contents had to be thrown away. I Called the UPS store in Addison Il, where it had been shipped, and they told me they would file a claim. I called UPS directly and they told me without the box or contents they cant pay a claim. How can no one take responsibility for failing to properly pack and ship a package ???

My parents paid for a box, packing, insurance and proper shipping.UPS has lost my business and my parents business.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $55 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i did not like at all. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments