12/21/2015

My parents took a care package to a UPS to pack and ship to Texas. After opening the package I found nothing had been packed and the contents had been spilled in the box and some of the contents had been contaminated with a damaged carton of Chicken broth.

The box and most of its contents had to be thrown away. I Called the UPS store in Addison Il, where it had been shipped, and they told me they would file a claim. I called UPS directly and they told me without the box or contents they cant pay a claim. How can no one take responsibility for failing to properly pack and ship a package ???

My parents paid for a box, packing, insurance and proper shipping. UPS has lost my business and my parents business.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $55 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i did not like at all. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments