I ordered meds and purchased overnight delivery.Tracked package at 6am this morning and was confirmed for delivery at 10:30am.

By 7:30am UPS advised me they had a delayed flight...then proceeded to tell me my package will not be delivered until TOMORROW! Are you kidding me?! Cus Svc Reps read from scripts with their phoney "I understand" and "I am so sorry" but they truly do NOT understand! THey claim there is no way to resolve this or ensure it is still delivered for today.

The astounding part about all this is they coded my package incorrectly in Louisville, KY so even with the delayed flight I could have still received my package today. It is unbelievable how these people take ZERO responsibility and think a "sorry" will compensate customers like me.

I refuse to believe there isn't anything anyone can do.This is the last time I use UPS!!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Westland, Michigan, United States #902577

I am a wholesaler of Fed-Ex Express services, if I can assist, please let me know at kevinparsons99@yahoo.com. You get the quality of Fed-Ex at 20-30% of street rates.

Regards,