UPS lost my sons passport and not promised 2 day shipping.When I called after 2 days they reported that passport was lost.They even don't care to inform customer that their package is lost .I did constant follow up to know the status.Called 5-6 time to get status.

They sent passport to Nevada and later on they found it.So i expected delivery next day morning as they already late.But UPS do not care about customer .After calling so many times as well passport not delivered next day.What a shame.I will never go for UPS again.I am still waiting for passport after 7 days.Tired from doing follow up as well.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of how they mess up over and over. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Ups needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments