UPS is not reliable.I was suppose to receive a package on Monday 1/4/10.

When I checked the status, it said it will not be delivered because of a malfuntion. Tuesday 1/5/10 it was not delivered because it was missing the apartment #. I just spoke to them the day before. I had someone there for 2 days waiting for this package that never arrived.

The woman I spoke with on Tuesday told me it will be delivered Wednesday evening...guess what...they attempted delivery mid afternoon and of course I had no one there.

I am picking up the package.It is the only way to make sure I get it because counting on UPS, it will never arrive.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I forgot the apartment number.The UPS guy arrived with the product, I was there but he refused to give it to me.

Everithing was correct: Name, address, phone number but no apartment number. He told me there was nothing I could do. He was returning it to the sender. That, I believe, is IDIOCY on UPS.

That is BAD SERVICE.I will try to avoid UPS whenever possible.

That will never go through, it's a joke!!!UPS charges for next day packages and 2 day packages.

It does not matter what the name of the service is. People are still paying for priority mail. Whether it is shipped by truck or plane, These packages receive rushed and guaranteed shipment over other ground packages. The article states customers are being charged for jet fuel....well, it's not just jet fuel, trucks use fuel also!

People are always trying to get their free lunch these days.

There is no such thing!I am going sue McDonalds tomorrow for naming the "big mack" after your mom.

U SHOULD NOT BE PISSED OFF AT UPS, IF YOUR APARTMENT NUMBER WAS NOT ON THE BOX MAYBE YOUR NAME SHOULD HAVE BEEN POSTED UP ON UR DOOR WITH YOUR APARTMENT NUMBER AND I WORK AT UPS SO I WOULD KNOW OUR DRIVERS LOOK ON MAIL BOXES SO CHECK WITH YOUR APARTMENT HOUSING AND MAKE SURE YOUR NAME IS ON YOUR APT OTHER WISE THEIRS NOT MUCH WE COULD DO, GOSH I HATE WHEN ANGRY PEOPLE TALK *** MEANWHILE ITS THEIR OWN MISTAKE..

they threw my package that said fragile, this side up over the fence

No apartment number = No delivery, no UPS fault. Checking your tracking number after does no good, that defeats the purpose. Look day before expected or morning of, will say "out for delivery"

If you are expecting a package perhaps you should realize that it's coming and maybe be there? Perhaps?

So the person who sent it to you forgot to put your apartment number on it, then you weren't home to accept the delivery...what are you pissed off about again?