Additional Fees

I signed up for UPS My Choice last year.

Why; because I thought it you make delivery options easier when I'm not home, because I live in an apartment. BULL.... the drivers completely ignore any delivery changes in the system, each time leaving the BS infonotice stating I was not available for delivery...WTF.

I called their so call customer service (call center) to complain and the person kept telling me the driver was only doing his job and didn't want to risk leaving it at the door and the leasing office would not sign...again I say BULL....What's the purpose of the MyChoice...dosent' it release you from all liability and authorize the driver to leave the package where I selected in MyChoice? Well tomorrow is Saturday...good luck trying to get it delivered before Monday...so I told CS I would pick it up..it was stated it was still on the truck but I would receive a call within an hour to go pick it up at the center. The call came within 3 minutes...the person stated that the driver would not be back before the center closed and I could pick it up on Sat. between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.

WHAT A LOAD OF ***!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to "i will not ever use this crappppppy service ever again1".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups and ups pick up service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments