3.0
Additional Fees

This is a complaint regarding the worst service I have got from any courier company.i scheduled a pickup from ohio today but no one called or came for pickup.

Pickup Request Number: 295820OKJI9. When I contacted you customer care they gave me such a hard time in communicating my problem to them. At once I thought I was talking in Hebrew. Then they told me that the local Ohio office would call me and discuss the situation.

The lady who called me from Ohio North Canton office was unapologetic and she was trying to argue with me that it she cant do anything if their driver didnt bother to find out if this particular pick up request was fulfilled. She said that "our driver goes to your pick up location everyday and he pickedup 16 packages today, now the driver is gone and I cant help you". Ma'am it was your driver's fault that he didnt bother to check if he has missed picking up the 17th package request. When I asked if she could arrange the pickup tomorrow she said " i dont know when my driver would go there".

Ma'am I have specifically mentioned that the package should be picked up between 12pm to 5 pm. you website doesnt say at any place that "we cannot stick to the time that we promise you" I have paid for the service and I should get what was reasonably mentioned to me before I pay for this service. If you cant do somthing please say it that "you cant keep up with time" I am really upset about the situation and also the way your representatives handled this case.

Instead of trying to provide me with a solution they were arguing with me that it was my fault.And they are doing a favor to me by talking to me inspite of the fact that you charge for the services and its not free.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $16. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments