Ups - Passed delivery date by 2 days and still no words on estimated arrival. And I paid for the shipping!
First off! I am not taking out any personal stuff here. Its completely professional.
Power outage is what posted on the website on 1/03/15, and today its 1/08. And this is the origin of the shipment location. So, billions of $ in revenue and they cant fix outage?? Well I guess they think all the customers are ***.
I had issues with them previously and personally I don't do business with them. This was my online purchase and the vendors probably had contract with UPS.
I have added an image here for the proof. Since the 5th of Jan, there are no updates. WOW!
NO MORE UPS!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Delivery Date
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We went to UPS store Loveland CO to ship perishable for gift for my fathers birthday. Store told us what to buy for inner packaging and shipment guidelines which..."
- "Delivery-First Attempt: I was at work but checked the tracking every hour on the hour till 9 PM that day. No updates until the next day where tracking said that..."
- "I bought a used digital piano a couple of years ago that came in a professionally designed and built hard shell case made specifically for this item and it arrived..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "I signed up for the FREE trial that was for 7 days. When I checked my account they immediately put a hold on my account for $99.99. When I contacted..."
- "Bought this ring, and had it appraised at another jewelry store and they told me it was a low cost stone not what PrimeStyle said it was..."
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."