Ups - Passed delivery date by 2 days and still no words on estimated arrival. And I paid for the shipping!
First off! I am not taking out any personal stuff here. Its completely professional.
Power outage is what posted on the website on 1/03/15, and today its 1/08. And this is the origin of the shipment location. So, billions of $ in revenue and they cant fix outage?? Well I guess they think all the customers are ***.
I had issues with them previously and personally I don't do business with them. This was my online purchase and the vendors probably had contract with UPS.
I have added an image here for the proof. Since the 5th of Jan, there are no updates. WOW!
NO MORE UPS!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Delivery Date
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "Ordered a MacBook Pro off of Apple's website, was sent to UPS from Apple the next day. I get a Friday delivery date from UPS with expedited 2nd Day Air,..."
- "Im unhappy with yall. Hasnt gotting any update on my order at all. Then yall keep telling me lies about my order i pay for. I will neva shop with..."
- "I was severely mistreated by Millicent Nelson and Stuart Henry at Trident Eye Surgery Center in Charleston, SC. It has resulted in permanently damaged eyesight. This was brought..."
- "THEY SAID THE PUPPY WAS CRATE TRAINED, PUPPY PAD TRAINED, AND SOCIALIZED!!! REALLY? DOG WAS SCARED TO DEATH!!!! USED THE BATHROOM IN THE HOUSE. NO MORE CRATE TRAINED THAN I..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."