First off! I am not taking out any personal stuff here. Its completely professional.

Power outage is what posted on the website on 1/03/15, and today its 1/08. And this is the origin of the shipment location. So, billions of $ in revenue and they cant fix outage?? Well I guess they think all the customers are ***.

I had issues with them previously and personally I don't do business with them. This was my online purchase and the vendors probably had contract with UPS.

I have added an image here for the proof. Since the 5th of Jan, there are no updates. WOW!

NO MORE UPS!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

UPS Employees handle & deliver packages.

They are not Electricians!

The Power Company has to fix a power outage, so blame the power company for not restoring power in a timely manner!