Ups - Passed delivery date by 2 days and still no words on estimated arrival. And I paid for the shipping!
First off! I am not taking out any personal stuff here. Its completely professional.
Power outage is what posted on the website on 1/03/15, and today its 1/08. And this is the origin of the shipment location. So, billions of $ in revenue and they cant fix outage?? Well I guess they think all the customers are ***.
I had issues with them previously and personally I don't do business with them. This was my online purchase and the vendors probably had contract with UPS.
I have added an image here for the proof. Since the 5th of Jan, there are no updates. WOW!
NO MORE UPS!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Delivery Date
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..."
- "after the death of my mother i decided to move back to newfoundland.i sold most of my pocessions only keeping 18 boxes in total.phoning several companies i decided u.p.s would..."
- "Radiator in my truck started leaking (plastic tanks) - so I ordered a new all metal radiator. UPS shows up and my wife sees the box and told him..."
- "Pizza quality really went down on the "big dinner box" pizza was all bread tons of sauce and no flavor. I have eaten at pizza hut for forever and this..."
- "Application completed with all information requested for both applicants. Apartment staff Yolanda informed of co tenants criminal past. Approved for apartment, given Yolanda's word that all was fine and..."
- "I received a Monte Carlo toilet that looked great but was unusable. You couldn't sit on the seat without it popping you you falling into the bowl! They would not accept..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."