I sent a package from Italy 2 months ago. In order for it to clear customs in South Africa 3 weeks later, I had to send certified documents to UPS mentioning what exactly my package contains. This was done and signed in Italy already, which was sent through to UPS so not understanding why I had to do this, I provided these documents after several requests. Once this was provided, UPS requested R120 for a delivery fee. I paid this with a reference that they have given me and I was informed that this package will be delivered within 3 working days. Well it's been 25 days later and still no package has been delivered. Unfortunately I am abroad and have misplaced the tracking number after my payment has been done. I have been told that I need a tracking number in order for them to deliver it, however if UPS had delivered the parcel within 3 days as promised, we would not have this problem. Now they also want to charge me for storage. This is unacceptable. After I have made that payment it was UPS's responsibility to deliver my parcel. Plus there has been several occasions trying to follow up with Thelma, and she just doesn't reply to emails. I am very disappointed with the service I have received and I expect to receive my parcel in South Africa after all the trouble I have gone through. Your urgent response would be appreciated.

Regards

Atalia

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments