Trying to send samples to an important potential customer, in Italy. The parcel was dispatched, went from the UK to Germany, then to Denmark and then back to Germany?!! 7 days later it is in Germany........ not Italy! I could of delivered it myself, it may of been easier and actually reached the customer!!
My customer is unhappy, i'm embarrassed - not a good combination!! I have probably now lost this customers business and will go else where. To say I'm angry is an understatement.
It is your service to deliver the parcels on time and in good condition. You have severely damaged my opinion on UPS service. I am now waiting for a call from the depot to explain to me why this has happened. However I will not be surprised if I don't receive a call as they hate to admit they have made a mistake.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Delivery Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sold a Samurai windshield with frame on Ebay...shipped through UPS...the buyer sends picture of broken windshield...was not broken before sending...UPS denied any responsibility by telling me the item was..."
- "My brother had items shipped to Ohio from Texas. When he went to ship the package he told them it could not be tipped upside down and the lady does..."
- "Alright so I am just a little pissed off right now. So on the 23rd of August I shipped 2 packages from California to Virginia, where I go to college,..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."