Trying to send samples to an important potential customer, in Italy. The parcel was dispatched, went from the UK to Germany, then to Denmark and then back to Germany?!! 7 days later it is in Germany........ not Italy! I could of delivered it myself, it may of been easier and actually reached the customer!!
My customer is unhappy, i'm embarrassed - not a good combination!! I have probably now lost this customers business and will go else where. To say I'm angry is an understatement.
It is your service to deliver the parcels on time and in good condition. You have severely damaged my opinion on UPS service. I am now waiting for a call from the depot to explain to me why this has happened. However I will not be surprised if I don't receive a call as they hate to admit they have made a mistake.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Delivery Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The pictures say it all. UPS crushed, dented, and put wholes in the NEW box with four ceramic heirlooms being sent home from my recently deceased mother-in-laws estate. ..."
- "Today as I returned home from grocery shopping a RUDE UPS driver was blocking my space (which CLEARLY had my apartment # on it) as well as other parking spaces...."
- "Alright so I am just a little pissed off right now. So on the 23rd of August I shipped 2 packages from California to Virginia, where I go to college,..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."