Trying to send samples to an important potential customer, in Italy. The parcel was dispatched, went from the UK to Germany, then to Denmark and then back to Germany?!! 7 days later it is in Germany........ not Italy! I could of delivered it myself, it may of been easier and actually reached the customer!!
My customer is unhappy, i'm embarrassed - not a good combination!! I have probably now lost this customers business and will go else where. To say I'm angry is an understatement.
It is your service to deliver the parcels on time and in good condition. You have severely damaged my opinion on UPS service. I am now waiting for a call from the depot to explain to me why this has happened. However I will not be surprised if I don't receive a call as they hate to admit they have made a mistake.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Delivery Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Delivery-First Attempt: I was at work but checked the tracking every hour on the hour till 9 PM that day. No updates until the next day where tracking said that..."
- "I just picked up the package (samsung Galaxy S6 edge) from the UPS facility, excitedly I went home to open the package. When I received the package, I noticed something..."
- "Today as I returned home from grocery shopping a RUDE UPS driver was blocking my space (which CLEARLY had my apartment # on it) as well as other parking spaces...."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."