Turnaround Time

I paid UPS extra for shipping charges to have my package delivered on and exact day (Friday) being is was signature only and that was only day someone will be there to sign ...the day before schedule delivery, I receive an email form them notifying me that is will be delivered a day early ...

again *signature only...no one will be home that day.

I tried to change the delivery date back to the next day which I already paid specific for it to be delivered that day, UPS wanted to charge me an additional $5 for that ...WTH, how does that even make sense???NEVER EVER EVER use UPS if you have a choice...HORRIDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to have the product delivered.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

They usually try 3 days in a row to deliver signature required packages. You could have just let them try the first day and then been home for the second attempt on the day you really wanted it delivered. No extra charge, no problem.