2.0
Tracking Tool

I went into UPS (Bijou St) to ship a letter. The gentlemen behind the counter asked me if I'd like to use USPS.

I made it VERY clear absolutely NOT! I paid $11.84 and was given a tracking number. I went a few days later to check the my package had arrived. I input the tracking number only to have the UPS web tell me no information was available.

So I called the 800 number who advised me that, MY PACKAGE WAS INDEED SENT VIA USPS DESPITE ME TELLING THE EMPLOYEE NO! After about 6 calls I go received a call back from the supervisor of said store asking if they could refund my money. I agreed, but I don't think the owner of this franchise will find out. I'll give that UPS is on their stuff but I blame the employee and his direct supervisors.

These are all young children who are working there. Either they just plain don't care or they feel that the sign out front has their name on it. Regardless I will not go back to this location.

If I wanted to use the USPS , I'd go there. CHECK YOUR STUFF

I liked: Phone cus service, English speaking employees, Ups made it right quickly.

I didn't like: Customer service reps who make their own decisions.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 25, 2015.

Comments