I paid for next day air shipping and guess what ?i was checking up on its status every hour or so and everything was going fantastic until I got home.

I got an email that said "We've incorrectly sorted the package at our facility. This may cause at least one business day delay." When i checked the status before I got home it said it was in my city in transit being delivered, suddenly its in another f*cking city ?

How does that even happen ???Now i have to wait another day for my package, I'm honestly not even getting my hopes up, I know they will screw up again somehow..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of timing wth delivery and very poor service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups next day air saver. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups next day air saver in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments